Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Friday, July 25, 2014

Wills' 3rd Birthday Party!

We had Wills' 3rd Birthday Party at the Oklahoma Railway Museum. He is train crazy, particularly for Thomas, but I just couldn't bring myself to do a character party yet. We invited lots of friends and family for a train ride, treats and playground time. For Wills' first birthday, we hired a photographer and I was so glad for it. Last year we didn't, and I have regretted it. If I am taking photos, I miss out on all the fun! I hate asking a friend or family member to do it because then they miss out on all the fun. Tiffany, from Tiffany Roberts Photography came out and spent her Saturday morning with us and captured some amazing photos.















































These aren't even all of the pictures! If you would like to see the rest, go to Tiffany's site and the password is Wills.

Paper Design: Paiges of Style
Train Puzzle Favors: Northwest Toy Crafters

No comments:

Post a Comment