Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Monday, December 30, 2013

Ephram at Two Months

The last month has absolutely flown by. If we ever decide to have a Te3, I am going to do my best not to be on maternity leave during the holidays. It just makes it go way too fast. I actually started back to work yesterday. I went in late today so that I could take Ephram to his two month appointment which was actually a week late. Our same nanny we have had since Wills was born is still with us and will be caring for both boys the days that I work. I am still working 4 days a week.


Ephram is still sleeping in our room and he is still a really loud sleeper. He hasn't quite mastered sleeping through the night yet, so I am not willing to move him. He does consistently give longer stretches and has slept through the night a few times this month. We are planning to sleep train him like we did Wills, but we thought we should wait until after his surgery. From what I have heard, he will be all out of sorts for a week or so and this will save us from having to do it twice.


He is eating about 5 times a day and is averaging 5 oz a feeding. I am so glad he quit snacking. This is allowing us longer stretches between feedings. Nice to not feel like that is all we do!



This month Ephram started smiling. It is the sweetest thing. He also started laughing. The best I can describe it is to say that he sounds like Chewbacca from Star Wars. Truly adorable!. He is fascinated by Wills. The only way he will happily stay in his bouncy seat is if he has a clear view of what Wills is up too.


Two Month Stats:
Weight: 13 lbs 10 oz, 68%
Length: 24 1/2 in, 92%
Clothing Size: 3 months and 3-6 months
Nicknames: Buddy, Brother
Must haves: We are still using the baby carrier a ton. Kicky pants footed pajamas are our favorite thing to wear. We don't go any where without a wub a nub. He has two, a frog and an elephant. 



 Brothers side by side:


Wills' attitude towards Ephram continues to improve. If Ephram is crying in the car, Wills will look over and say "It's OK brother". So sweet! He is still pretty clingy towards me and if anyone else is around and Ephram is crying, he will grab my arm to keep me in place and tell the other person to "get brother". It's actually pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a difference a month makes! What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him ;)

    ReplyDelete