Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkins

Halloween is this weekend. If you know me, you know how much I LOVE Halloween. I carve/decorate pumpkins every year. There is one that I like to make that is my favorite. It looks like Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's easy to make and doesn't seem to go bad as quickly as a traditional carved pumpkin.


Charles decided to get in on the action of carving a traditional pumpkin. We used one of those pattern books and picked one of the easiest ones to do. I didn't want to do a difficult one since Halloween was this weekend. 

Here are our two pumpkins:



The traditional carved pumpkin doesn't look so hot during the day, but I think its cute at night.


Hope every one has a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment