Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Monday, April 16, 2012

Redbud Classic

We did the Redbud Classic yesterday. Charles ran the 10k and Wills and I did the 2 mile stroller derby. Charles finished his 10k in just over 53 minutes. We finished the stroller derby in just over 40 minutes =)

Wills, Stella, and Blaine with some of the Thunder Girls. He is really checking her out isn't he?

Stella, Blaine, and Wills in their strollers ready to go!

After the race with their completion medals. I just want to point out that the medal is the same regardless of if you did the 10k or the stroller derby. That just doesn't seem right to me!

The Redbud Classic was a lot of fun. I am sure the beer and donuts at the finish line helped! It was right during afternoon nap though, and I guess Wills thought the sights were too exciting and he completely skipped his afternoon nap. Luckily he did take about an hour nap after we got home. 

We are now prepped and ready to go cheer Charles on in 2 weeks when he does the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon relay!

1 comment:

  1. He's not checking her out, he's saying "your not my mommy"!

    ReplyDelete