Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Monday, April 23, 2012

Charles is turning 30!

So a week from today, my amazing husband will be turning 30! It is about time he got into the same decade as me!

I decided he needed to have a birthday party since this was a milestone birthday. The weekend of his birthday, he will be running in the OKC Memorial marathon, so we thought having it that weekend would not be the best idea. So last Saturday, I invited all his friends to Dave and Busters for food, drinks, and games. I love a craft project, so it was a great excuse to bust out my glue gun for the decorations!

Football table decoration and cookie cake

Football table

Baseball table

Basketball table

The Birthday Boy!


Queso

Sucotash and Mac'n'Cheese

BBQ Brisket

BBQ Chicken






 











(I won by the way!) 





We had a great time celebrating Charles' Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment