Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pregnancy Brain

I had my first super embarrassing pregnancy brain moment. I went to drop my car off at the dealership to get serviced. For some reason, I had a really hard time finding the service department, despite the really large sign that said "Service". I finally got there after having to ask for directions. I went inside and got all checked in. They then came to tell me my loaner car was ready. The guy walked me out and said "It's the black 3 series", and I said "The one on the right or on the left?" and he nicely replied "The one on the left". As I walked to the car, I realized there was NO car on the right, it was actually a reflection in the mirrored wall! I think this is definitely my most ditzy moment. Am I allowed to blame it on the baby?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you can blame it on the baby. And even after he arrives you can still blame those moments on the him....I blamed things on Ethan for at least the first year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Welcome to your new lifestyle. Three and half years later and my brain has yet to return to normal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for that ladies. At least now I have an excuse for ditzy moments, right?

    ReplyDelete