Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March Monthly check up

Yesterday I had my monthly appointment with my OB. She reviewed the ultra sound I had last week with me. Right now, baby Te is measuring 5 days ahead of schedule. This really doesn't mean anything, just some random information. The other thing that was noted during the ultrasound is that I have a low lying placenta. My OB doesn't really consider it all that low, but the physician interpreting the ultra sound did. Most of the time, this will correct itself. I will have another ultrasound at 28 weeks to see if it did or not. If it does not change, then I may have to have a cesarean. I have decided to stay away from google and leave myself in the dark about all the details. She said not to worry, and I know if I look it up I will see worst case scenarios and begin to worry.

Exciting news today is that I am 100% sure I felt the baby move. This is the first time I have been sure that he is moving around and I could tell. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment