Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Carrie Underwood

My mom loves Carrie Underwood. So much, that when she was on American Idol my mom would call to tell me to vote for her. I have never watched American Idol, but I called and did it anyway. Carrie is from Oklahoma and used to perform at the Arkansas/Oklahoma State Fair in Fort Smith. My mom hasn't seen her perform live since then, and that was several years ago. Carrie actually had Oklahoma City on her tour schedule this year, so my sister and I bought tickets for us and my mom. We gave them to her for her birthday and she was really excited. She just had to wait four months to get to use them though.

Below are some pictrues frome the concert.

Billy Currington opened for her. I just love him!



She is a great performer and has an amazing voice. I will say I was a little disappointed in the wardrobe. She usually has such great clothes. I did take a picture of every wardrobe change.









I took some video, but for some reason I can't get it to upload. I'll try again another day.

We had so much fun. I would definitely go see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment