Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Baby Showers

I actually had 3 baby showers for Te3. This seems a little excessive for a third baby, but it just shows how much love there is for her before she even got here!

My first baby shower was in Arkansas. My sister Sara and my cousin Tara hosted it. It was beautiful and I loved getting to see all my friends at the same time. It doesn't happen enough!





The second shower was at work. My friends Jill and Kris put it together for my friend Johnna and I. Johnna was due on July 5th. We ended up having our girls exactly 1 month apart! The C on the table is for Charlotte and the A is for Johnna's little girl, Amelia.




Our third shower was thrown by our friends that we have dinner with Wednesday night here in OK. I somehow managed to not get a single picture from this one! I am going to blame it on the fact that the boys were swimming and Charles was late!

No comments:

Post a Comment