Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Sunday, July 15, 2012

1st Family Vacation

On June 30th we headed to Florida for our first family vacation with my sister and her family and my parents. It was also Wills' first plane ride. I was a little nervous about it, but it all turned out okay. There were a few bumps in the road (vomiting on first flight, cutting 3 teeth, and a stomach bug that made its way through everyone except Wills, Charles, and Clara), but we had a wonderful time and I can't wait until next year!

Traveling to Florida:
First flight, outfit number 1 for Wills

Arriving in Florida, outfit number 3 for Wills. I now know to pack an extra outfit for myself!

Beach time fun: 
  


 
This is a water baby carrier. Very handy for carrying back a wet baby while you are wet too! 


  

Playing with Grammy 


 




Cousin Clara 



Playing with cousin Ethan
  
Enjoying some shade in our tent


 


  
Charles trying to bury him in the sand. He was not a fan.

We had our own pool in the backyard of our condo. This was so handy.










The dads took a day off and went deep sea fishing: 

 

  
  






4th of July:  




 


Fireworks on the beach 


Miscellaneous: 







  

Traveling home: 

Bright eyed at 6am in the Ft Walton airport


I got a pat down on the way there and on the way back!


 
  
I apologize for the picture/post overload. I was just too lazy to break it up into several posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment