Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Nursery Reveal

Baby Te's Nursery!






Wall Color: Rapture Blue, Sherwin-Williams
Furniture: JC Penney
Bean Bag Ottoman: TJ Maxx (from when Charles was in medical school)
Bedding: Dwell Studio, bought from Albee Baby
Light Fixture: CB2
Owl Always Love You art: Custom made by Summer Shook
Wall Decal: Little Bird Wall Art, Etsy
Please and Thank You Print: Children Inspire Design, Zulily
ABC print, laundry pail, diaper pail: Target
Recliner: Best Chairs from Rice Furniture in AR (It was about $150 less than if we had bought it in OKC)
Growth Chart: Made by Me!

I am really pleased with the way the nursery turned out. I am super proud of the growth chart. I looked all over for one that was simple with giant numbers on it. Surprisingly difficult, especially when you don't want to pay $50 for one. If any of you ladies with little ones would like one, let me know. I sort of over bought on the fabric :)

No comments:

Post a Comment