Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Friday, April 29, 2011

My Favorite Things

Here are some of my favorite things that have been helping me manage pregnancy.

The Snoogle

My friend Erin recommended this to me and it has been a sleep saver. I bought the travel size one because I wanted to be able to take it on our cruise. I definitely got some odd looks since it was one of my carry ons, but it was totally worth it!

Yoga DVD

I have been having some back pain and doing this yoga video has really helped. I can definitely tell a difference when I skip it. It is short (about 30 minutes) and focuses more on stretching and breathing than on an actual work out, but I love it. The instructor is minimally annoying too, which is hard to find with yoga videos =)

Ice Cream
Banana Pudding Milkshake
Obviously a favorite. So many different ones too, but there are two front runners. The cake batter ice cream from Braum's, which I recently found out was seasonal for spring, so we may need to go stock up. And thanks to my friend Caroline (who is also pregnant), the banana pudding milk shake from Chick Fil A. I have been to Chick fil A more since I have been pregnant, than I have my entire life!

Zulily.com



http://www.zulily.com/invite/lte786

I am sure my husband would love it if I would boycott this site, but I just can't help it. They send me daily emails of sales and there is always something I think I need to have for baby Te or myself. I have ordered prints to put in the nursery, clothes for him and me, and diaper accesories. You should totally check it out. If you sign up through the link above, I can earn credits. It would make Charles happy, because you would be saving him some money =)

No comments:

Post a Comment