Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Sunday, April 24, 2011

26 weeks

This week baby Te is the size of a cucumber. I am getting a little confused with the order of these fruits/vegetables. I would have considered an eggplant to be bigger than a cucumber. Any way, he is a really big cucumber, weighing in at 2.2 lbs and 15 inches long.

This weeks baby bump: 

I haven't quite figured out how a I am 26 weeks pregnant, but still in my second trimester. I also don't think the coke shirt is going to make it all the way through =)

4 comments:

  1. Loving the updates, and I agree that an eggplant is larger than a cucumber. Planned the fundraiser for Justin's scholarship for the last weekend in July. I know you're anticipating labor sometime around then, but wanted to let you know anyway.
    love,
    kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Nelson, who is an obgyn, informed me that baby Te is the size of 3 cucumbers. I don't know why they don't just say that! Maybe baby Te will make his arrival the weekend of Justin's fundraiser and if you have time you could come meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) That would be fun. I know you're not telling his name, but is there a chance you will give me his initials? I saw a cute monogrammed thingie i thought about getting for you, but alas, i know not his monogram. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could maybe be persuaded to give you the initials if I actually knew them. I thought I did, and this week Charles has changed his mind, so I don't know!

    ReplyDelete