Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Thursday, March 19, 2015

NYC November 2014

I am so behind on blogging. I cannot believe it has been almost 4 months. How time flies! I am going to try to post every day until I catch up with what has been going on in our lives.

First up is our NYC trip in November 2014. Charles had a conference in NYC, so we used it as an excuse to go visit our friends who live there. Since Charles would actually be in a class for some of the time and we also wanted to do somethings without the boys, we asked my mom if she would come along and hang out in NYC with us. She was happy to do so!


Since we have been to NYC several times, we have hit most of the tourist spots, but there was one we all wanted to visit and it was within walking distance of our hotel. My friend Kelli from college came in from Long Island with her little boy Cooper and we headed over to the 9/11 Memorial.







That evening, mom kept the boys so Charles and I could go on a date. We went to see Cabaret with Alan Cumming and Emma Stone. It was amazing! 


The next day, Charles was in class. So mom and I loaded up the boys and headed to Times Square. We went to FAO Schwartz and were probably there for 2 hours. The boys loved it! We also hit the M&M store and the Disney Store. I made it out of the Disney Store with a $5 Lightning McQueen balloon. I call that a win! 




That night, mom watched the boys again so Charles and I could meet up with Mike, a friend of his from college and Crystal and Dave, friends of ours from medical school. 


The boys are great travelers and we are so thankful my mom went with us so we were able to catch up with all of our friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment