Wedding Day

Wedding Day

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May Check Up

I had my monthly appointment today. My blood pressure was 100/60 and my belly is measuring on target. The baby's heartbeat is 140. I did the glucose test today to check for gestational diabetes. I was given the choice of orange or fruit punch. I doubt one was really better than the other, but I chose the fruit punch. Luckily it was really cold and I drank it super fast. I was told no news was good news and I didn't hear anything today. So yay, no gestational diabetes! I can keep eating my ice cream. I did gain 5lbs since my last visit which is not abnormal. I am just getting precariously close to Charles weight and I still have 13 weeks to go. I don't think I will be able to stay below him unless I can find a way to start bulking him up =)

No comments:

Post a Comment